- Soaks excess oil
- Unclogs pores
- Fights acne
- Pulls out toxins like a magnet
- Balances skin pH
- Exfoliates and smoothes skin
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Improves skin health
- Removes toxins
- Helps aid in acne treatment
- Tightens skin
- Lightens skin tone
- Reduces dark spots & pigmentation
- Soothes irritation and inflammation
- Plant based collagen
Tamarind works as a natural skin protector. From an exfoliating agent to an anti-blemish and pigmentation manager, tamarind works wonders for the skin. It’s a great source of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which is one of the major ingredients in several top exfoliating creams on the market. AHA’s seem to work by removing the top layers of dead skin cells. They can also increase the thickness of deeper layers of skin, promoting firmness. It unclogs pores, reduces age-related spots and blemishes as well as helps to keep the skin clear with sea moss powder in Cedar Lake, Indiana. It’s a powerhouse of antioxidants, flavonoids, and vitamin C & A, allowing it to help prevent the formation of free radicals. Bentonite clay is known for its sponge-like qualities and its pulsing sensation. As well as being one of the most effective and powerful healing clays our beautiful world has to offer. When it is combined with liquid, its electrical components change, going it the ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals; causing the pulsing sensation. French Green Clay is composed of iron oxides and kelp seaweed, along with other de-composed plant matter. Sometimes it’s called “sea clay”, which contains a cornucopia of valuable elements. Sea moss is perfect for clean skin since it is potent plant-based collagen and it’s well-nourished naturally. Sea moss not only helps to decongest and tighten pores but it also promotes cell regeneration, which helps to maintain the youthful appearance of the skin. Impressively, it has been known to help reduce the appearance of acne scars, blemishes, and pigmentation
- Take 1-2 tsp of powder mix, place in a nonmetallic bowl/container, slowly adding liquid (rose water, water, ACV) until it creates a thin paste.
- Once paste is created, apply thin layer to clean skin.
- Allow to dry (15-20 min, 10 min if you have extremely sensitive skin).
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry, tone and moisturize.
**This is a fine powder please be sure to carefully open the jar as it can quickly make a mess.