- Appetite suppressant
- Improves libido
- Improves metabolism
- Contains an abundance of minerals your body needs
- Rich in antioxidants
- Promotes gut health
- Assists with hair growth
- Supports heart health
- Promotes a healthy thyroid
- Removes toxins and heavy metals
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports immune health
- Reduces inflammation
- Assists in joint support
- Protects brain against degeneration
- Assists with dissolving phlegm in the mucus membrane
- Assists with repairing teeth, hair and nails
Sea moss serves as a prebiotic for your gut, which allows good bacteria to thrive. It’s also full of fiber, which promotes a healthy colon and digestive system, while removing harmful bacteria. Sea moss may also promote weight loss and improved metabolism. Its a natural appetite sup-pressant which makes it great for detoxes. Potent plant based collagen, well nourished naturally. Sea moss gel face mask not only helps to decongest and tighten pores but it also promotes cell regeneration, which helps to maintain the youthful appearance of the skin. Impressively, it has been known to help reduce the appearance of acne scars, blemishes, and pigmentation. Being a potent source of potassium chloride, this sea moss dissolves catarrh, phlegm and soothes inflammation of the mucus membranes to prevent congestion, helping to clear out the lungs of any phlegm that builds up with a common cold. Sea moss gel for skin is a rich source of fiber and nutrients like B vitamins, magnesium and potassium. It is highly beneficial in supporting the healthy production of amniotic fluid. After birth, the baby benefits from the nourishment it adds to breast milk. A whole foods prenatal multivitamin like Sea Moss (a wild-crafted sea vegetable) will not only provide mother to be with folate (folic acid) necessary for the growth of the baby but it will also provide her with: Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Silica, Boron, Selenium, Chromium, Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamin D , calcium and water soluble fibers which are great for bone-building and tissue re-pairs.
Sea Moss Juice is of great benefit in pregnancy and contains a high concentration of 92/102 minerals.
GEL: Take a minimum of 1-2 Tablespoons of gel daily. Keep refrigerated.
*when purchasing the Gel you have the option of adding 1-3 herbs (Most common herbs added are: Burdock root, Elderberry, Hibiscus, Bladder-wrack) Add sea moss gel to teas, smoothies, fresh fruit juice, coconut water, detox waters etc.
JUICE: Drink within 3-4 days. Keep refrigerated.
- Take desired amount and rinse.
- Rinse thoroughly, scrubbing several times until water is clear.
- Soak sea moss for 20 min-2 hours (may soak longer if you desire) adding key lime cold-pressed juice is optional but always recommended.
- In a high speed blender, blend the soaked sea moss with the water it was soaked in. Gradually adding water until desired constancy is reached. Being sure to blend thoroughly.
- Store sea moss gel in an air tight BPA free container.
- Keep refrigerated, will last up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
- Add sea moss gel to teas, smoothies, fresh fruit juice, coconut water, detox waters etc.