- Balances yeast and odor causing bacteria
- Balances vaginal pH
Effectively helps aid in the treatment of:
- Vaginal odor & itch
- Vaginal odor after sex
- Yeast infections
- Final days of period
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Anytime you need to freshen up
- Anytime things feel a little “off”
Leaves you with a feeling of confidence and freshness. Reclaim your sexiness!
Sex, periods, hormone levels, and exercise can all cause vaginal odor. Boric acid is a compound found in sea water, that naturally supports a proper vaginal pH balance.
Boric Acid Suppositories provide an optimal vaginal environment by eliminating odor and other vaginal imbalances.
Boric acid vaginal suppositories are DR recommend and your go-to for a safe, effective and holistic solution for vaginal odor, itch, dryness and excessive discharge.
Fast acting (most women notice changes within 24hours of use)
When to use: Normal vaginal pH levels range from 3.8-4.5. When this range isn’t regu-lated odor and discomfort may arise.
You may benefit from using a vaginal suppository after sex (seman has a pH of 7.1-8) during the last days of your period (pH of 7.4) or when you may have any other hormonal imbalances, vaginal odor, dryness, itching or when things just feel off.
- Lie on your back, with your knees towards your chest, and place the suppository on the tip on your finger.
- Gently insert suppository high into the vagina (as far as it will comfortably go)
- For routine maintenance this should be done at bedtime for 7days (up to 14) to balance vaginal pH levels
- Vaginal discharge is to be expected. Use panty liners at bedtime to avoid leaking onto sheets or panties.
- For yeast, BV or other imbalances, treatments should go as follows
- Insert (same way as directed above) preferably once every 12 hours, until odor free.
- Yeast or fungal infections should be treated for 7days
- Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) (acute)- insert once every 12 hours for 6-14 days if chronic or severe it may take up to 7-12 weeks of treatment
- If you are prone to vaginal odor then it is recommended you insert 2-4 suppositories vaginally for 2-4 nights per week until odor free
- If you begin to feel any irritation, or burning sensation at the insertion site, or are prone to being sensitive down there, it is recommended to coat the suppositories in unrefined coconut oil and freeze (takes about 15-20min to freeze, keep in freezer until needed)
*dissolves overnight within 4-12 hours
*Discontinue use if you begin to have a blood discharge
*NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION
*VAGINAL USE ONLY
*DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING